Lütfü Çakın was born in Ergani/TURKEY. He was completed his high school education in Ergani.
His first caricature was published in the magazine called Yeni Asır (GICIK). He has also drawn for the magazines and newspapers like Girgir, Çarşaf, Limon, Karadeniz (TAKA) Evrensel, Homur, Kuşadasi Postasi, Söke Gerçek, Batısöz, Maydanoz, Delidolu, Ergani Haber and Turkish Daily News.
He has attended to various exhibitions and put his owns on display.
He has drawn for the BOOKS “Gecenin Isliği”, “Çayönü’nden Erganiye Uzun Bir Yürüyüş”, “Ben Bölmeden Geldim Komutanim” by Müslüm Üzülmez.
He improvised caricatures, vignettes, paintings in the programs “Cafe Magazin” and “Yarinlar Bizim” on TRT1.
Lütfü Çakın is married and has two children, who draws caricature portraits in touristic towns.
His BOOKS “Dance of the Drawings”, “Caricaturists”, “Caricatures” has been published.
– 1998 Trabzon City themed Mention
– 2001 TMOK Fair Play Performance Award
– 2002 Burdur Historical Monument Mention
– 2005 China Googlem No Subject Perfection Award
– 2006 4LM Caricature COMPETITION Perfection Award
– 2007 Mordoğan Sea and Fish themed Istanbul Toy Museum Special Award
– 2008 China 7LM No Subject Perfection Award
– 2010 Sinop BOOK themed Mention
– 2010 Burdur Historical Monument Second PRIZE
– 2010 Yeniboğaziçi Gümüş Pulya Award
– 2014 Fair Play Jury Special Award
– 2014 Seyit Saatçi Portrait Award
БЭК 2015 г.