Artist, designer, cartoonist
Konstantin Botezat is an experienced Moldovan artist who has been living in London since 2018. He had his exhibitions in Paris, Hollywood, New York, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, London, Lisbon, Barry, Moscow, Cluj-Napoca, București and Chisinau.
- 2019-Talent Festival: Victoria Hotel Plaza, London (U.K.)
- 2018- “Transylvania” Husk Creative Space, London (U.K.).
- 2018-“Basarabia” The European Bank, London (U.K).
- 2018- “Fossey’s Project “Liberte Concept Gallery, London (U.K.).
- 2017- “Reflections of the world” Staten Island Creative Gallery. New York. (U.S.A.).
- 2016-“Under the Visible” Part I. Zen Gallery. Hollywood. California. (U.S.A.).
- 2016-“Under the Visible” Part II. Hive Gallery. Los Angeles. California. (U.S.A).
- 2016-“Academic Portraits”. Alpine Art Gallery. Salt Lake City. Utah. (U.S.A).
- 2015-“Retrospective “. Public Library “Vasile Alecsandri”Telenesti (Moldova).
- 2015- “Academic Portraits” House of Culture of Cluj-Napoca, Cluj-Napoca, (Romania).
- 2015- “Academic Portraits” Public Library “Octavian Goga “Cluj- Napoca, (Romania).
- 2014-Painting exhibition at the Museum of Ethnography History, Telenesti, (Moldova).
- 2010-Painting exhibition at the Public Library “Târgul-Mure “Chisinau, (Moldova).
- 2011-2022 U.K. U.S.A. Italy. Portugal, France, Poland, Russia, Croatia, Romania, Moldova, Belgium.
Reference: constantinbotezat.com, 2022