Welcome to participate in THE 6TH GOLD PANDA INTERNATIONAL CARTOON AND ILLUSTRATION COMPETITION!
We sincerely invite all the artists all over the world to attend the competition.
Please look at:
THE 6TH GOLD PANDA INTERNATIONAL CARTOON AND ILLUSTRATION COMPETITION
The competition is open to all artists (Picture book artist,Illustrator, Cartoonist, Comic artist, Caricaturist, Animator, sculptor, installation artist, designer,Printmaker and Painter) regardless of nationality, age, sex, etc.
A) RABBIT (Chinese zodiac)
C) Panda / Free theme
You can choose any theme.
1) The works whether they have been awarded in other contests previously will be accepted.
2) Produced using any technique, including computer graphics.
3) The maximum 12 entries should be submitted for each category.Work is only allowed in Chinese or English. Words can’t appear in works. If you need to writing, must be in English(or Chinese), writing the other a piece of paper .English(or Chinese) words according to the serial number order of works to write clearly.
4) The works should be accompanied by the author’s resume and photo (or caricature).
5) First name, Last name, Address, Email, Telephone number should be written on the Entry form. Please specify in Email: “6TH Gold Panda”
6) Technique and medium of works are unlimited. Any painting, Print making, Traditional Chinese Painting, Oil painting, Watercolor, Animation,Video,Crafts art or sculpture will be accepted.
7) Size of work : A3 （297mm X 420mm）.
4. Entry Form
The self made entry form is accepted.Each author must enclose the entry form, filled in every part and duly signed.
5. Deadline ：1 of December, 2022.
1) The jury is composed of experts invited by the organizing committee.
2) The jury meeting will be held on February, 2023.
3) The committee will announce the result on May, 2023 on web site. At the same time organizer will contact the winning artists via email.
1) Gold Panda prize（1）: Catalog（Digital） + Certificate（Digital）
2) Silver Panda prize（2）: Catalog（Digital） + Certificate（Digital）
3) Copper Panda prize（3）: Catalog（Digital） + Certificate（Digital）
4) Selected prize（60）: Catalog（Digital） + Certificate（Digital）
Explicitly participators have whole copyright for their entries. The committee has the right to use all the submitted works to spread competition on media, websites, posters, post cards, advertisements, etc.
The authors whose works has been selected will receive one copy of the catalog（Digital） made for the competition.
1) The submitted works will not be returned. They will be exhibited and displayed in International Museum of Humorous Art.
2) Participation in the contest means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions and agreements with jury’s decision.