Topic 2017: SILENCE
Brain Sneezing & Cartoons Therapy
Deadline: 15th August 2017
Competition terms :
- Each author can send maximum 5 original works.
- The competition is open to everybody and is not restricted in terms of artistic design methods.
- The format of works should not exceed the A4 dimension.
- The competition is non-anonymous.
- The works can be sent either online, by filling the electronic application form, or via regular mail, with each work signed on the reverse with the author´s name and their address.
- The rewarded works will become the property of the organiser.
To register please click on the following link: http://www.cartooneast.com/index/registration
The results will be announced on the 15thst September 2017 and the winners will be awarded the following prizes:
|1st prize||500.00 EUR|
|2nd prize||300.00 EUR|
|3rd prize||200.00 EUR|
The competition Jury reserves the right to grant other special prizes or not to grant some of the prizes.
The organisers will accept all the works that will be delivered online at the web address:
The organisers reserve the right to publish selected works in promotional materials and to re-install the exhibition. The catalogue will be sent to each competitor whose works will be published in the catalogue.
The authors agree that their works become the property of the organisers at no charge, that copies of their works might be made and used in re-installing the exhibition in other venues and that their works might be published free of charge in order to promote the exhibition.
The international competition and exhibition ” Brain Sneezing – from kalokagathia to hypochondria and back” is financially supported by the International Visegrad Fund.
080 01 Prešov