Первый интернациональный Конкурс карикатуры Китай 2011
Страна: Пекин, Китай
Тема: Брюс Ли – Король Китайского Кунг Фу / Свободная
Сроки: до 27.11.2011
1. The Competition is open to all artist — Caricaturist, Illustrator, Cartoonist, Printmaker and Painter around world regardless of nationality, age, sex, etc.
1) Bruce Lee — The King of Chinese Kongfu and Kongfu Film for our eternal memory…
3. The maximum 8 entries should be submitted for each category.
4. The maximum size of the works： 100 x 150 cm
5. Technique and medium of works are unlimited. Any painting, Print making, Traditional Chinese Painting, Oil painting, Watercolor, Crafts art or Children’s painting will be accepted.
6. Artist should summit the original works. Any computer prints, slide, photograph, xerox will not be accepted.
7. Author’s resume and photo should be submitted with entries together. First name, Last name, Address, Email, Telephone number and category should be written on the reverse side of the works.
8. Deadline: November 27 , 2011.
9. The jury meeting will be held on January, 2012.
10. The entries must be flat protected with hard cardboard, or rolled in a hard case. The folded works will not be considered.
Golden prize (1) : Medal + 1000 USD + Catalog
Silver prize (1) : Medal + 500 USD + Catalog
Copper prize (1) : Medal + 300 USD + Catalog
Special prizes (5) : Medal + 100 USD + Catalog
Excellent prize : Catalog
12. The authors whose works has been selected will receive a copy of the catalog made for competition.
13.Explicitly participators have whole copyright for their entries, of course Host unit may use some works on web site and other media for spreading competition and artists.
14. The works will not be returned.
15. Participation in the contest means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions and agreements with jury’s decision.
16. Please send entries to the address as follow:
Mr. HU ZHEN YU
ROOM 341 BUILDING #364, JIN QIAO SHI DAI JIA YUAN
YUN JING EAST ROAD，TONG ZHOU QU,
17. Web site : www.redmancartoon.com
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce Lee (born Lee Jun-fan; 27 November 1940 – 20 July 1973) was a Chinese American,Hong Kong actor, martial arts instructor, philosopher, film director, film producer, screenwriter, and founder of the Jeet Kune Do martial arts movement. He is widely considered by many commentators, critics, media and other martial artists to be the most influential martial artist, and a cultural icon.
Lee was born in San Francisco to parents of Hong Kong heritage but was raised in Hong Kong until his late teens. Lee emigrated to the United States at the age of 18 to claim his U.S. citizenship and receive his higher education. It was during this time that he began teaching martial arts, which soon led to film and television roles.
His Hong Kong and Hollywood-produced films elevated the traditional Hong Kong martial arts film to a new level of popularity and acclaim, and sparked a major surge of interest in Chinese martial arts in the West in the 1970s. The direction and tone of his films changed and influenced martial arts and martial arts films in Hong Kong and the rest of the world, as well. He is noted for his roles in five feature-length films: Lo Wei’s The Big Boss (1971) and Fist of Fury (1972); Way of the Dragon (1972), directed and written by Lee; Warner Brothers’ Enter the Dragon (1973), directed by Robert Clouse; and The Game of Death (1978), directed by Robert Clouse.
Lee became an iconic figure known throughout the world, particularly among the Chinese, as he portrayed Chinese nationalism in his films. He initially trained in Wing Chun, but he later rejected well-defined martial art styles, favouring instead to utilise useful techniques from various sources in the spirit of his personal martial arts philosophy, which he dubbed Jeet Kune Do (The Way of the Intercepting Fist).