The Entry From: The International Cartoon Contest, Haifa-Israel 2015
We are excited to announce the opening of the 21th International cartoon contest – 2015 A platform for high level and professional cartoonists. It will be sponsored again by the Haifa Municipality
Free of Speech, Expression & Creativity
Cash Prizes: First Prize: 500 $ ■ Second Prize: 300 $
2 Cash Prizes: -400$ ■ 200$
Entry Dead line is: June, 30,2015
Our email: email@example.com Post mail address: Haifa Municipality, Culture Division Ronit Eshet, P.O.В 4811, Haifa 31047, Israel or. “Pencom”- P.O.B. 45598, Haifa 3104702, Israel.
1. Tlio Contest is open to adult cartoonists from all over the world.
2. The number of cartoons sent by each participant is limited to 3 per category.
3. The submitted works in all sections must be originals or digital copies (high resolution flic – 300 dpi required), standard size being Л4 (21 x 29.7 cm. SI/2 xll inchcs). .к jpg. <>« pdf. using Indian ink. watcrcolor. pen or other graphic and painting techniques.
4. Name and address should be written on the reverse side of each cartoon.
5. Entrants should pack their works securely and send them at their own expense to the International Cartoon Contest. Organizers are not responsible for damage caused during transportation.
6. By participating ill this event, caricaturists agree that all cartoons submitted can be used in exhibitions throughout Israel and abroad.
7. Once the exhibition in 1 laifa closes, the original cartoons may be returned to the artist at his/her request (The organizers arc not responsible for loss of original cartoons).
8. An Exhibition Catalogue featuring the best cartoons will be published and will be sent to the best participating artist free of charge. The organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the carttnins for the promotion of the Contest.
9. The cartoons for the exhibition will be selected by a jury. A separate judging proccss will be carricd out for cartoons on every category.
Note: Cartoons which violate human rights should not be submitted to our contest!