Конкурс Ходжа Насреддин / Nasreddin Hodja Cartoon Contest
Conditions of Participation at the Competition
1. The Competition is open to all the caricaturists of the world.
2 . Caricaturist can send their published or unpublished caricatures to the Competition. The necessary condition is that the caricatures send must not awarded by any competition organization.
3. The caricatures send must be “original work”.
4. There is no subject limitation for caricatures.
5. A caricaturist can take part in the Competition with maximum 3 caricatures.
6. The dimensions of caricatures must not be larger than 30×40 cm.
7. Caricaturist must add a document into the envelope in which we can find her/his name, surname, address, telephone number, country and a short biography of the artist.
8. The caricatures send must arrive until August 31, 2012 (due time) to the address given. The results will be made public on September 10, 2012.
9. All the caricatures which will take part in the Competition will be preserved at ‹stanbul Museum of Caricature and Humor.
10. All the caricatures taken part in the Competition will be collected in an album . The Jury will select the caricatures for the album and for the exhibition.
11. The Album of the Competition will be sent to the artists who created the works.
12. The caricaturists taken part in the Competition shall be counted as accepted the Conditions of Participation at the Competition.
The First Award is 5.000$
Award of Merit (for 5 caricaturists) is 1.000 $
(Special Awards will be established by different institutions, associations,
Newspapers, art periodicals, trade unions, agents and individuals.)
32nd International Nasreddin Hodja Cartoon Contest
Karikatürcüler Derneği, Alemdar Caddesi,
Yerebatan Sarnıcı Çıkışı
34122 Istanbul / TURKEY
Tel : +90 (212) 513 60 61
Tel : +90 (212) 519 90 21
Fax : +90 (212) 527 26 18
WEB : www.karikaturculerdernegi.com
E-mail : email@example.com