сроки до 30 июня 2011
<DICACO2011> CARTOON CONTEST
The Daejeon City is inviting world cartoonists to take part in DICACO2011(the 20th Daejeon International Cartoon Contest).
1. This year’s contest comprises a Thema section (titled Orient+
Occident→Convergence) and a Free section
2. The size of works should be smaller than 297mm × 420mm.
3. Any color, free style, and unlimited items(+2 Works)
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, career, e-mail, and
telephone number on reverse.
5. The deadline for entry of original works is Jun. 30, 2011.
6. Entries should be addressed to the Daejeon Int’l Cartoon Institute.
7. The most creative cartoon will win the Grand prize of ＄3,000, Gold prize of ＄1,000,
Silver prize of ＄500, Bronze prize of ＄300, selected works will be awarded.
8. Exhibit the cartoons at the Daejeon Gallery in Oct. 2011.
9. Submitted cartoons will not be returned, but exhibited forever in Korean public halls,
art galleries, & museums.
10. Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes : cards, posters, catalogs,
magazine, and books etc.
From Dr. Lim, Cheong San,
President of the Daejeon Int’l Cartoon Institute
450, Wolpyeondong, Daejeon 302-280, Seoul Korea
Tel: 82·(42)255-9944, 487-5034, C/P : 82-11-425-6115
www.dicaco.com / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
www.dicaco.kongju.ac.kr (all works)