The Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest (AYACC) 2011 are beginning,
2) Free–Any theme
(A) Animated work: pass over
Single-frame work(cartoon); comic strips; illustration.
The applicant has the copyrights of the work.
(B) Entry for the Category (B) (Still Image Works):
All works must be subtitled in English.
(A) Anyone living in Asia and /or with roots in Asia, Pacific and America, cover all coutry of Asia (including Turkey and Cyprus), Community of Independent States (including Russia,Ukraine, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Gruziya, Moldova), South America, Central America and North America, Australia, New Zealand, Madagascar is eligible to enter.
Special Jury Prize——Best artworks：
Best cartoon （1）—————————
Best Comics Strips（1）———————
Best Character Image (1)—————————
Most Innovative Design (1)—————————
Best Students’ works（5）———————-
– The organizing committee will inform all nominated prize winners the results of the contest before the awarding ceremony.
– The organizing committee will invite ONE representative from each award to be present at the awarding ceremony and provide the invitees the transportation tickets and accommodations during the time of the awarding ceremony.
– The nominated applicants who participate in the awarding ceremony will have a free
– Trophies and certificates will be awarded prize winners and nominated applicants.
– All prizewinners are solely responsible for paying taxes in connection with any monetary award, in accordance with all applicable local laws.
The entry deadline will be on July 1, 2011
(A) Each submission is allowed to submit to AYACC once. Works awarded in other contests can be submitted.
(B) Entry form is not required for each submission. But entries must be accompanied by author’s full name, address, telephone(or fax) and email.
(C) Submission will not be returned; so please do not send us your only copy.
(D) Any submission sent by Internet will be accepted.
The Awarding Ceremony will be held on August 19, 2011, in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China.
(A) The organizer of the Contest will issue the prizes and certificates.
(B) The organizing committee reserves all rights for final explanation.
– The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Work (in whole or in part) may be reproduced and be widely utilized by the Organizer or its affiliated companies by means of broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not limited to the internet and mobile communications), exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram).
– For the sole purpose of publicizing the Award and the future AYACC or similar award(s) organized by the Organizer, the Organizer shall have the right, without notice to the applicant, to utilize the Work in whole or in part by means of broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not limited to the internet and mobile communications), exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram) free of any payment to the applicant, in perpetuity.
AYACC organizing committee
Add: 2801 Suite, No.7 Building, Tian Chang Yuan, Media Village, Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100107, P.R.C
Tel: 86 10 84827149 Fax: 86 10 84827182
Web site: www.ayacc.org
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (uesd only for information, not for entries)